Are you tired of dragging your bulky vacuum from room to room or up and down the stairs?
With a central vacuum system by MD Manufacturing installed by MH Integrated Services, Inc. you can simply plug into your wall inlet and effortlessly move from room to room. With the new quick click hose you can choose how much hose to bring with you.
MD Manufacturing revolutionized the Central Vacuum market by starting with a prototype made out a wooden box to go onto producing the first 2 motor unit. After being in the business since 1961 they were awarded "Product of the Year" by CE Pro in 2007. MD Manufacturing is constantly striving produce a quality product that will fit the ever changing needs of its users. From its power heads for carpeting, its many tools for hard wood flooring and its new CentraMop accessory you will find a tool for just about every cleaning need.
from the MD Manufacturing web site
1) Less Noise: Cleaning your home or workspace with a central vacuum system can be a life-changing experience. Loud, life-depleting noise is no longer a part of vacuuming. Gone are the days when the user is lost in a pool of motor whining noise. You are now free to socialize while working. One major benefit is that central vacuum units are located away from the living area.
2) Ease of Use & Versatility: Homeowners will appreciate the ease and versatility a central vacuum provides, because no other vacuuming system lets you clean every nook and cranny of the house, including the garage, so fast and effectively!
3) Power & Deep Cleaning: Central vacuum units have powerful motors that are up to ten times stronger than regular upright or hand-helds. Central vacuums clean deep down into the carpet grabbing dust, pet dander, mites, allergy causing particles, and other unwanted filth, helping you save your flooring and improving your family's health.
4) Sick of Their Portable Vacuum: Some central vacuum customers made the switch because they were tired of their inefficient portable vacuum cleaner. We've all experienced them. Sometimes the room smells worse and is dustier AFTER a regular vacuum has done its "job."
5) Great for Garages & Cars: Another benefit central vacuum owners notice is they can easily use them in their garages. The long hose and make it easy to get into every area of a garage, car, truck, van, boat, or RV.
6) Allergy Relief: A major benefit that central vacuum owners don't realize until after they have a system is how much cleaner the air is in their own home. Allergy sufferers always notice a reduction in their symptoms after using a central vac system. Central vacuums pick up allergy causing dust and remove them from the living area, unlike common portable vacuums.
7) Cost Saving & Value Added: Installing a central vacuum adds instant value to your real estate. In addition to the instant bump in value, central systems are more durable and longer lasting than common home vacuums. You'll spend less time and money replacing inexpensive vacuums and more time living, while enjoying the high quality of a central vacuum system.
For more information on MD Manufacturing visit their site by clicking on the logo above.